Hello and welcome to nicspicknmix.
I am delighted to share with you all my second blog award. I have been nominated with the Liebster award (2). It's over whelming to have been nominated again. As the saying goes 'hard work pays off'. And this is a saying that sticks with me.
I was nominated by Mika Yoshimura from the blog A shade of mikachuu. Where she specialises in fashion blogging. I really enjoyed reading her posts and feel she grasps what we want to see from a blogger. I would like to thank her for taking the time to read my blog and for nominating my blog , it's such a boost when you see that your work is being enjoyed. I hope her blog grows in strength too.
I am required to give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. So I will give my opinion on what I felt would have helped myself looking back.
1) Find the time to blog regularly. This is something that I struggle with and an area I'm working on still. This is very important as you want to be as active as you can be to gain exposure. Once you get your theme and topics you'll be raring to go. You need to spend a lot of time researching what's important to include and having content that's relatable your followers. Making time will become much easier once you establish a routine around your other day to day priorities.
2) pick one social media platform which you are comfortable using and stick with it. Link it to your blog so your followers can read your posts . By using only one social media platform you gain knowledge of what works best for you. The best times to post on that platform so you gain more exposure too. The more active you are on that social platform the more interaction you will gain . Your audience will know where to find you online.
All in all, blogging is great, can be fun and really rewarding. Stick at it!
If you would like anymore advice please do get in touch . I am more than happy to help.
The fifteen bloggers I have chosen are:
1) Nicki Paul and Kellie Harley: utstrollergang.com
2) Nadja Hofmeier :nadjaloves.com
3) Cissie Hubbucks: bleachedbimbo.blogspot.com
4) Antonio Rozich: syetastories.wordpress.com
5) Allen Raimundo: thetraveler196.com
6) Ashley Jenell: mypainmedz.com
7) Komal Karniani: zistboon.com
8) Prasnavani Pasuvalingam: silentgabber.wordpress.com
9) Rainbowteek Crystal Lei Pinzon: how-to-mama.com
10) Stephanie Vazquez: lifespiceandparadise.com
11) Jessie Mandel: dinnertableforfive.com
12) Hannah Karanja: softskillstipsandtricks.com
13) Christopher Maver: trendablaze.com
14) Ankur Chopra: digadvice.com
15) Michelle Grubb Blackwood: healthiersteps.com